GRAS 43AB 1/2” 2cc Coupler Kit According to IEC 60318-5
The GRAS 43AB Artificial Ear is a complete test jig for acoustical measurements of hearing aids in accordance with IEC 60318-5 (60126) and ANSI S3.7 -1995 on insert type hearing aids in accordance with:
- IEC 60318-5 (60126) reference coupler for the measurement of hearing aids using earphones coupled to the ear by means of ear inserts.
- ANSI S3.7-1995 American National Standard for Coupler Calibration of Earphones.
The 43AB comprises:
- IEC 60318-5 (60126) 2-cm³ Coupler GRAS RA0038
- GRAS 40AG ½” Pressure Microphone
- GRAS 26AC ¼” Preamplifier
- GRAS RA0052 Test Jig
- Studs and moulds for BTE and ITE instruments
The Test Jig has an adjustable spring-loaded arm to exert a variable force on the test object.