GRAS 43AC-S6 Hi-Res Ear Simulator Kit LEMO
The GRAS 43AC-S6 Ear Simulator Kit is a complete test jig for acoustically testing earphones coupled to the ear via inserts such as tubes and ear moulds. It is compatible with the following international requirements:
- IEC 60318-4: Occluded-ear simulator for the measurement of earphones coupled to the ear by ear inserts.
43AC-S6 uses the RA0403 Hi-Res Ear Simulator which extends the useful frequency range to 50 kHz. Read more about the RA0403 here.
The 43AC comprises:
- GRAS RA0403 Externally Polarized Hi-Res Ear Simulator
- GRAS 40BP 1/4″ Pressure Microphone (included in RA0403)
- GRAS 26AC 1/4″ Preamplifier
- GRAS RA0001 Right-angled Adapter
- GRAS RA0052 Test Jig
The Test Jig has an adjustable spring-loaded arm to exert a variable force on the test object.