GRAS 43AC-S4 High-Frequency Ear Simulator Kit LEMO
The GRAS 43AC-S4 Ear Simulator Kit is a complete test jig for acoustically testing earphones coupled to the ear via inserts such as tubes and ear moulds and complies with the following international requirements:
- IEC 60318-4: Occluded-ear simulator for the measurement of earphones coupled to the ear by ear inserts.
43AC-S4 uses the RA0401 High-Frequency Ear Simulator which extends the useful frequency range to 20 kHz. Read more abot the RA0401 here.
The 43AC comprises:
- GRAS RA0401 Externally Polarized High-Frequency Ear Simulator
- GRAS 40AG 1/2″ Pressure Microphone (included in RA0401)
- GRAS 26AC 1/4″ Preamplifier
- GRAS RA0001 Right-angled Adapter
- GRAS RA0052 Test Jig
The Test Jig has an adjustable spring-loaded arm to exert a variable force on the test object.
A prepolarized version is available, GRAS 43AC-S5.