GRAS 43AD-S1 CCP Ear Simulator Kit According to ITU-T Rec. P57 Type 1
The GRAS 43AD-S1 is a complete assembly for acoustical measurements on acoustical transmitters and loudspeakers in accordance with:
- IEC 60318-1 & -2 Electroacoustics – Simulators of human head and ear – Part 1: Ear simulator for the calibration of supra-aural earphones, 1998-07
- ITU-T Recommendation P.57 (08/96) Series P: Telephone transmission quality, Objective measuring apparatus: Artificial ears.
It can be integrated with a telephone test head or permanently installed on a production test line.
The 43AD-S1 comprises:
- IEC 60318 GRAS RA0039 Ear Simulator
- GRAS 40AO ½” Pressure Microphone
- GRAS 26CA ¼” Preamplifier
- Snap coupling GR0332 and GR0336
- Mounting plates for circum-aural and supra-aural headphones
An externally polarized version is available, GRAS 43AD.